Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Modeling Brochure
Nalco Mobotec Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) modeling technologies can perform the large amount of calculations required to simulate the interaction of fluid and gases (before, during, and after combustion), with the complex heat surfaces and equipment used in utility boilers and industrial boilers. Each furnace modeled by our CFD experts is tailored to its own unique fuel composition, airflow characteristics, and existing equipment. The models are used to tailor our technologies to work optimally with your existing systems.
Benefits of CFD Modeling:
• Reduces costs—CFD modeling allows designers to predict results before installation, avoiding costly errors
• Saves time—CFD modeling eliminates costly and time consuming on-site trial and error situations
• Provides detailed insights—CFD modeling gives insight into furnace operation that cannot be obtained through testing/measurement
• Identifies furnace operational problems and solutions
• Enables pre-installation testing of fuels, equipment, and accessories
This brochure includes information on CFD modeling for: ROFA, Rotamix Advanced SNCR, Dry Sorbent Injection (DSI), Fireside Chemical Treatment, Slag and Corrosion Modeling, Burner Design and Tuning, and Biomass Combustion.
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Modeling Brochure, B-1270
||English||North America||4.33 MB|